1. Who are your classes for?
Our programs are for parents/caregivers with children from prenatal to grandparenting. Classes can be about parent education, fathering, mental health (perinatal mood disorder), and parents under 23. We also offer parent and child together programming.
2. Where are your courses/workshops/learning opportunities delivered? Do you have a campus?
We offer home visitation in the participants home. Our Family Life Education classes are held throughout the city at other agencies, delivered privately, and at our Family Centres.
3. Do you offer sessions in the daytime/evening/weekends?
Yes. We offer classes evenings, daytime and limited weekend programming
For information on our home visitation program please call us at 403 205 5194.
4. How much do your workshops cost?
Our public offerings are covered by generous funding from the Alberta Government as part of the Family Resource Network. Registration is required for all offerings.
5. Do you offer classes or assistance outside of Calgary?
We offer limited services to neighboring communities.
We do have a peer support program for families experiencing perinatal mood disorders. To enquire about this program please call Amanda at 403.205.5187.
6. Do you offer programs for businesses?
Yes, we can deliver programs privately to businesses or organizations at any time. Topics can be tailored specifically to your groups interests. For information on costs and availability, please call Corinna at 403.205.5197.
7. Is your organization non-profit?
Yes, we are a not-for-profit society charity registered with the Province of Alberta.
8. Are you a religious organization?
We are not affiliated with any specific religious organization. We are happy to collaborate with any group, including faith-based organizations, which share our objective of strengthening families.