Come out and play with us!!
We operate 3 HUB Resource Centres ready to welcome you and your young children (0-6). We invite you to come and learn together. Activities at our centres include:
- Drop In Play is a time for families to come together and engage in play with their children, as well as an opportunity for parents and children to build community and friendships. Come in, have a cup of coffee, ask our qualified program staff for resources and information, take a class, or just enjoy some time with your neighbours and small children.
- Family Fun Days
- Infant Groups
- Family Supper Nights
- Special Events and off site trips
- A library of resources for parents
- Children’s clothing
- Parenting Classes
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Postpartum Support Groups
- Ages and Stages Questionaires
- And a whole lot more……
Want to take a peek at the fun?
Watch this video to see what our centres are all about
52nd St. Resource Centre has relocated
The Horizon Family Centre at 3404 25th Street N.E.
Rosemont Resource Centre
2807 10 St N.W. (Rosemont Community Centre)